Borrrring. I HAD to go boating all day on my birthday.
Whatever.
The water was flat and warm and the sun was out and it was like summer was neva going to end.
It was siiiiick.
Whatever.
The water was flat and warm and the sun was out and it was like summer was neva going to end.
It was siiiiick.
Hello! Coolest party decorations! The patio looked off the chain!They made turning 28 magical.
thanks Reb, Jane and Teen!
in other news:
I got these from my mom.
PoachPod
Product review:
Get This now. It makes the best poached eggs EVER.
No more watery poached eggs on toast
No more losing all of your egg in the water.
It's is changing my life.

GOOOO DAWGS!
It realllly made my birthday 100x better that the dawgs won!

Bark for Sark!


5 comments:
happy 28th.
you and reb are hot
boating looks so fun. summer 4 eva.
the party rocked.
i want a poached egg. now.
go dawgs.
I loved this post--I had not yet heard "bark for Sark" did you make that up?
no I did not make that up. I think students made t-shirts on campus and I read about it somewhere. super cheesy but also super awesome.
happy birthday. i'm sorry i couldn't come to your party. but i think maybe some of those paper lanterns are mine, so does that count?
Happy Birthday. Looks like a fun party. Missin you and playing some vball.
Post a Comment