AMAZING!! So great to see someone in this state who doesn't use stucco, granite and knotty alder as the main components of a remodel. I hope he can find someone who is willing to pay what he is asking and will appreciate the masterpiece he has created. Unfortunately he will probably just get people who ask him why he didn't use vinyl windows...they cut your heating bill almost in half ya know. Great find.
4 comments:
I know, huh. I have seen this elsewhere.
drool.
Oh, so very cool.
Oh my goodness, I just peed my pants looking at that house. Should we go in on it half and half? I get the bathtub on Monday, Wednesday, Fridays...
AMAZING!! So great to see someone in this state who doesn't use stucco, granite and knotty alder as the main components of a remodel. I hope he can find someone who is willing to pay what he is asking and will appreciate the masterpiece he has created. Unfortunately he will probably just get people who ask him why he didn't use vinyl windows...they cut your heating bill almost in half ya know. Great find.
Post a Comment