11.05.2012

Apocalypse training


In the MSA ward this is what we stand around talking about.
My friends and I are getting ready for the apocalypse. Training beings now. 


3 comments:

Damian said...

Wait, this is important stuff. I think about it all the time, can I PLEASE be involved in the planning. I have spent a lot of time thinking about this. Specifically weaponry that will deal effective head blows.

Egan Metcalf said...

Damian!!! Well yes! As you can see we are lacking in people who are passionate about this. When we meet I will let you know! (btw it's been too long!)

Damian said...

My passion for this will not wane. I think I need to run into you some other place other than the internet. Is there an othernet?

Maybe we should go eat some pancakes sometime.

The other day I had to watch a boring filmstrip about a gigantic mining vehicle, and I couldn't stop thinking about how it would be a great rolling fortress against the zombie hordes.