5.15.2009

i am good at babysitting

I will finally concede to being the 2nd 'single' favorite aunt. Well technically 3rd favorite but because twins are like the same person I will claim 2nd. Anyway... they really are like the best. Evidence here, here, here, and here and here.

this is how i babysit. don't worry. no one got hurt.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

That had me laughing out loud. Love it. You are a SUPER aunt. Thanks for watching them that day.

Kristine said...

i've probably watched this 5 times. i'm dying! so so funny.

quinn is so chill.

H C M said...

This video would have every grandma in America sweating if they saw it! But Q doesn't sense any danger, and truly E, you are at least number 2. It might be a 3-way tie.

Katie M. said...

egan, if you were my aunt, you'd be the favorite. I agree with Holly- it's a three way tie.

And that's the funniest babysitting video i've seen yet. thanks for the laugh.